Lawrence S. Pertillar
Creation Of A Truth Produced - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
With an undisturbed thirst,
To swallow anything...
Depicting adventure AND criminality,
Some will sit affixed to it.
While others 'turned on' by spirituality...
Do not need a convincing,
Fed the media on their TV screens.
Whether or not evidence obtained,
Entertain those enthralled.
There is a life lived one lives based on truth.
While many are persuaded,
By a creation of a truth produced.
The difference being?
A truth that God delivers can not be faked!
Comments about Creation Of A Truth Produced by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl