Lawrence S. Pertillar
Crimes Against Humanity - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
It is clearly shown,
We've allowed and condoned...
Crimes against humanity,
By those who proclaim
They act to protect their own.
And we watch this evilness,
As if this way is best!
But no confession,
Will digest these transgressions
When the truth is revealed...
Comments about Crimes Against Humanity by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl