Edward Kofi Louis
Crossman - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Crossman, cross, so, or, man, as, oar, soar, on, an, Sam, car, cars, roam, moan;
The poor man!
The poor woman,
The poor child;
With historical narrative on what truly goes on in the land.
In the land of the poeple being ruled by corruption overnight;
And, to be part of the system than correcting the ways of this odd system!
With the assertion of the truth.
Comments about Crossman by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda