Cure For Rust - Poem by gershon hepner
Sixteen when he wrote the piano quartet piece,
and eighty when he said: “I must
revise it, ” Walton proved that those who do not cease
creating have a cure for rust.
William Walton wrote his piano quartet in 1918, when he was sixteen, and revised it with enormous pleasure when eighty.
Comments about Cure For Rust by gershon hepner
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl