Heather Z. Hanna
Curious To Know - Poem by Heather Z. Hanna
Curious to know
To know What it is
And Why it is
When and Where it is.
Of Course! How it is.
So much the richer
Comments about Curious To Know by Heather Z. Hanna
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda