Curtain Falls - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Many words you spoke to me
The epithet, ‘a sahithyan’
Still rings in my head.
Many an appearance you granted
The one with my studs on your lobe
Still sticks to my retina.
Time and space might make me unwanted.
Fear of scandal might force you to wind up.
I learnt it from your tone today.
Curtain falls. Episode is over.
The retina will retain it.
Comments about Curtain Falls by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl