Lawrence S. Pertillar
Cynical - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
I am not!
I am cynical.
With touches of skepticism,
Sautéed with the best of dysfunctions...
And blessed to have a blend of conservatism,
Spiced to delight my sometimes liberal...
Yet most times nonconformist tastes!
Now take your judgemental ass somewhere else!
Comments about Cynical by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl