Dad - Poem by Mary Nagy
I'm sure you think I'm crying.
You think it hurts so bad.
The only thing that truly hurt,
was when I lost my dad.
He really wanted me to know
the way life was meant to be.
He always tried to help me out.
He truly cared for me.
I pray one day I'll see him
laughing once again.
He was so much more than people knew.
He was part of a bigger plan.
Now he's gone to heaven
and I hope he's looking down.
I need him still to guide me
when I laugh and when I frown.
Comments about Dad by Mary Nagy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda