Daily Questions - Poem by Suzanne Gaut
What would happen if the world stopped spinning?
Why do people get hurt so much?
What is love?
Can you really truly know someone?
Why can't you be real?
Do you have to judge me cuz I'm different?
Why can't you answer those questions?
Do you know the answers?
Do you know who you are?
Are you happy with yourself?
Why do you let them get to you?
Do they try to hurt you?
Do they call you names?
Are they really your friends?
Do they call you ugly?
Do they call you fat?
You ARE beautiful.
You ARE intelligent.
You DO mean something.
You CAN make a difference.
You ARE LOVED! !
Stop bullying. It hurts everyone.
Just know that you are loved and you are BEAUTIFUL! !
(inside and out)
Comments about Daily Questions by Suzanne Gaut
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl