Depression... - Poem by Suzanne Gaut
The feeling when your all alone, even in the most crowded room.
When nothing can ever bring you down.
When you can't do what's next, because you don't want to move on.
When you love him to death, but you still are able to let him go.
Comments about Depression... by Suzanne Gaut
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda