Dark Queen Rising - Poem by Lance Carthen
The peace heart is broken.
Insects betray their king.
No words are spoken.
Beauty killed the beast.
Such shallow emotions.
Anything for everything.
The pride has swollen.
All hail the queen.
Comments about Dark Queen Rising by Lance Carthen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl