Narayanan Kutty Pozhath
Darkness And Light - Poem by Narayanan Kutty Pozhath
I was afraid of darkness
I prayed to light to save me.
Light told it never had seen it.
I promised light to take him
to the fear personified darkness.
Light came with me
I took light to every corner
of the mind to show the darkness.
However I failed to find
darkness whenever light
was with me.
I asked him to wait and
went alone to see the frightening
Darkness was there
in every corner of mind.
However whenever light
was with me, I could not
I decided to stay with light.
Comments about Darkness And Light by Narayanan Kutty Pozhath
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda