Geetha Jayakumar Poems
- A Beautiful Mask Of Smile! Who has not crossed the bridge of ...
- I Am Not A Poet Yet! I am not a poet yet.... Nor I am inborn...
- When Love Speaks! The first showers of rain when it sprays on...
- A Breeze Of Loneliness! While walking through the ...
- The Real Of Me! Often I portray myself as bright and ...
- Untold Words! Your every untold words spoke of love. Your ...
- Ripples Of Life As I Perceive!... 'Life cannot be without any ...
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY GEETHA JAYAKUMAR. All poems are Copyrighted.
My poetic journey began from this site poemhunter.com
It's you who added many colours to my thoughts
I remember each and everyone from this site
Who brought cheers to my life.
Thank you all from my heart! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Beautiful Mask Of Smile!
Who has not crossed the bridge of emotions?
Which keeps on flickering?
Day and night like the beautiful stars
Twinkling in the sky,
Though not visible in bright sunlight
It's like the mask of beautiful smiles,
Covering the painful face.
It's like a bird trapped in
Cage sings a painful song
For which the loud clapping heard but
Inside the cage was a weeping bird.
Life, like a joker in circuses, who made people laugh
But hidden in laughter was his painful heart
Though all his days may not be pleasant ones
Yet he has to make the audience ...