Geetha Jayakumar Poems
- A Beautiful Mask Of Smile! Who has not crossed the bridge of ...
- I Am Not A Poet Yet! I am not a poet yet.... Nor I am inborn...
- When Love Speaks! The first showers of rain when it sprays on...
- The Real Of Me! Often I portray myself As bright and ...
- A Breeze Of Loneliness! While walking through the ...
- Ripples Of Life As I Perceive!... 'Life cannot be without any ...
- You Nearly Killed Me Neelu! You entered in my life, As a ...
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY GEETHA JAYAKUMAR. All poems are Copyrighted.
My poetic journey began from this site poemhunter.com
It's you who added many colours to my thoughts
I remember each and everyone from this site
Who brought cheers to my life.
Thank you all from my heart! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Beautiful Mask Of Smile!
Who has not crossed the bridge of emotions
Which keeps on flickering
Day and night like the beautiful stars
Twinkling in sky,
Though not visible in bright sunlight.
Its like the mask of beautiful smile,
Covering the painful face.
Its like a birdie trapped in
cage singing a painful song
For which the loud clapping heard but
Inside the cage was a weeping bird.
Life, like a joker in circus, who made people laugh
But hidden in laughter were his painful heart
Though all his days may not be pleasant ones
Yet he has to make the audience ...