De-Piping The Hash... - Poem by Francesca Johnson
His 'n' hers
corned beef hash.
Got the mash
for that dish
but I wish
they wouldn't leave the pipes in!
So forks at the ready
while I steadily
till the treat
Comments about De-Piping The Hash... by Francesca Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl