Dennis, You'Ve Got To Go..... - Poem by Francesca Johnson
Dennis, you've got to go.
I don't know who you are
or where you came from.
All I know is that you have to go.
Your name inscribed on my work surface
is detracting from the beauty of the wood.
I can put up with the knife cuts.
And the ancientosity of the wood.
But your name has to go.
It doesn't fit in here.
So I'm sandpapering you away.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Dennis, You'Ve Got To Go..... by Francesca Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl