Dear God Is My Life's Fragrance - Poem by Kumarmani Mahakul
At this early morning I feel
I bloom like flower as new
He is my mentor love giver
He is my love and fragrance.
Purity I learn from him in art
He guides me from inside more
Development of inner beauty is
Completely dependent on this.
Dear God is my all in all power
He revives my values within
I get inner strength by grace
I feel his presence at any time.
He is my life's pure fragrance
Without him I can never live
I bloom by taking his boon here
Life's destination is fixed sure.
Comments about Dear God Is My Life's Fragrance by Kumarmani Mahakul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl