Ramesh T A
Death, End For All! - Poem by Ramesh T A
With the head of a helicopter dragon flies
Are flying with fluttering gossamer wings!
It is happening before the rain comes
And serves as a symptom of coming rains!
Moths also come in large numbers before rains;
It is a natural destiny for these flying creatures
Like the delicate flowers they serve their purposes
And meet with sure deaths within one night, yes!
Likewise many land and sea creatures' fortunes
End very early before they realize themselves!
For the goats well fed before they meet their ends
They also don't know and never bother about ends!
What is the difference between these creatures
And men in the world as far as their ends in deaths?
Comments about Death, End For All! by Ramesh T A
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl