Death Is A Relief. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
No birth is welcome; the world is heavy.
Each death is welcome; the world gets relief.
With a birth, as its food, many births perish.
With a death, many births would get relief.
Comments about Death Is A Relief. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl