Death To His Children - Poem by Diane Masen
To his unloved children,
In the lonely city,
Beneath the blackened sky,
Thousands of children were waiting to die.
Among their Holy Father,
Above the abandoned graves,
For them to live,
During the last beautiful sunset,
Somehow they were all dead.
Comments about Death To His Children by Diane Masen
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl