Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
Dorothy (Alves) Holmes (Baltimore, Maryland)
December Roses - Poem by Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
The lingering beauty of
Spring and summer,
Still so lovely...
In my mother's garden.
Comments about December Roses by Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Thursday, March 8, 2007
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl