Decision Day - Poem by jerry hughes
In fifteen second you'll be dead.
The decision is entirely yours.
The pain you've endured makes
the act so simple.
No more palliative injections
No more morphine as the pain
No more, no more, today's the day.
You searched your conscience
and said your goodbyes.
Unwavering you press the YES button.
Miraculously the pain decreases.
Comments about Decision Day by jerry hughes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl