Deer Season - Poem by Uriah Hamilton
Pray, pray, pray
On the hunting grounds
For the sad and sweet animals
Falling to the ground
In the sport of bloodlust.
We’ve been here before
We keep returning
To pay for our crimes.
For every act of malicious injury and death
A soul must return
For a thousand rebirths
To suffer the fears and pangs
And the heartbreaks of existence.
Comments about Deer Season by Uriah Hamilton
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl