Lawrence S. Pertillar
Defiantly Obnoxious - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Are those opposed to pretentions.
A truth is pursued,
To undo the subdued...
And expose an honest subtraction!
Yet honesty is kept,
In quiet silent places.
To avoid a satisfaction...
That would come to release,
Fresh smiles erased that are ceased.
And placed upon those with false faces!
Comments about Defiantly Obnoxious by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl