Lawrence S. Pertillar
Dependency On Others - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
All their problems began,
When a belief of being better than others...
Developed in the hiding from their own insecurities.
And their dependency on others,
Has become an obvious revelation.
How great can one leeching to feed 'and' deceive...
Comments about Dependency On Others by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl