RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Destiny's Open-Ended Pathways - Poem by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Wandering down paths of destiny throughout life,
finding many thoughts and ideas as they blossom
along these open-ended pathways.
Always checking along the way because at times
something new comes up, teasing mind and intellect
with, at times with amusing thoughts.
New inventions that may need to be made and given
out to people all over the world to make things
better for all mankind.
Leaving logical and amazing notes within stories,
and poetry being written incessantly in people's
lives, possibly in this mere poet's life also.
Comments about Destiny's Open-Ended Pathways by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl