RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Winter Cold - Poem by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Spring is here, yet winter has not left us.
It's a time for blossoms to come forth - but they are freezing
from the cold.
Look out a window and see the bright sun shining everywhere,
see the warmth hanging in the air?
Outside the door, I take a step, my breath I can see blowing
in the wind.
It's cold against my skin and quickly I step back in.
Contented now to watch the warm looking sunshine from a window
within my heated room.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Winter Cold by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl