Lawrence S. Pertillar
Destroyed By Ambiguity - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Destroyed by ambiguity.
Distrusting of self...
And disappointed by decisions.
Nothing in nature
Had been distressed like this.
Until progress came along,
To drive humanity into fits!
Employed to sustain confusion.
Correctness is best...
When it is confessed in protest.
And even then...
No one bets to win!
Better off arguing the high costs,
Of medical care and skyrocketing prescriptions!
Comments about Destroyed By Ambiguity by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl