Determination - Poem by Dylan Sharkey
One may say determination,
is the way in which we strive.
It is our heart, it is our soul,
It is the inner drive.
It's what we feel when we awake,
the catalyst for success.
It makes us drive as we aim high,
it makes us give our best.
Though times get tough and times get hard,
we never cease to fight
Heads held high, shoulders back,
staying focused on the light
And if we just continue,
be it for only one more day,
then it is possible, quite possible,
that we can have that elusive victory.
Comments about Determination by Dylan Sharkey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl