Did You Say... - Poem by Wandering Scarlet
did you say you love me?
did i hear you correctly?
why haven't i noticed before?
why have you left me so soor?
I see nothing inside myself,
yet you see something else
you said you wanted my love
you called me an angel from above
I've never seen myself that way
are you sure you're ok?
but if you insist
then your heart i cannot resist
we shall be lost in love forever
me and you together
Comments about Did You Say... by Wandering Scarlet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda