Amy Louise Kerswell
Dirty - Poem by Amy Louise Kerswell
Filthy dirty (not yet finished)
I'll show you what pain is.
I belive this is what you thought.
I hope you can live with yourself.
You vile peice of scum.
I hate you
You raped me you abused me.
You hurt me.
Worst of all
You stole my trust
You took my innocence.
Please god no not again
Get off me
Please leave me alone.
one day You'll regret what you've done.
And now it's begun.
I'll show you what hate is.
It's from me to you.
You dirty old fucking man
You'll be dead when I'm through.
I will get you
Like you got me
You will pay for what you did
Comments about Dirty by Amy Louise Kerswell
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl