Amy Louise Kerswell
Do You Know Who I Am? - Poem by Amy Louise Kerswell
Do you know who I am.
I am the angry wind that storms the night.
I am the rain that pours.
I am the storm of the night.
I am your future.
Not your distant past.
I am the rush of the fast.
I am the evil one that fills you hart.
I am the one who will not part.
I am the one who captured you from the start.
I will never let you go.
To me you shall bow.
I am your master.
I'd be who you must obey.
I am depression.
Your only lord and master.
I will leave you.
When you come to your end.
Comments about Do You Know Who I Am? by Amy Louise Kerswell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye