Lawrence S. Pertillar
Discovered And Found - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
The claims you make are fine.
No one but you can clearly define them.
It is when the mind has been silenced,
Does one find an enlightenment that is divine.
With a truth that is indisputable.
And carried within them all the time.
When this is discovered and found...
It is like a lesson learned.
When learned for what they are...
Become a process of much growth,
Too unforgettable to let go.
Comments about Discovered And Found by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda