Do You Grow Salad? - Poem by Konstantin Ananin
Sometimes people who live in towns and cities don't know where salad comes from.
- You’re a gardener, Peter, I know.
You’ve got a garden, what do you grow?
- Apples and pears, pumpkins and greens,
Strawberries, carrots, egg-plants and beans.
- Have you grown salad this summer?
- Ha! Salad isn’t grown, it’s cooked, Anna!
Taste this tomato.
________________- Oh! So red and big!
- I grew it in July. Do you like it?
Comments about Do You Grow Salad? by Konstantin Ananin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Still I Rise
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping By Woods On A Snowy Evening
I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love You