Amy Louise Kerswell
Empty Hills - Poem by Amy Louise Kerswell
Here I sit alone on the hills.
Emptiness surrounds me.
Emptiness for I have lost the will to feel.
I sit here wondering what has my life become.
As I begin to wonder what happened to the old me?
A new feeling engolfs me.
I am lost sitting in the empty hills.
Voices surround me.
Laughing at the mess sat on the hills.
That mess is me.
Here I sit alone feeling lost and sad.
As I look back on my life all I can remember is bad.
I can't remember a time when I felt glad.
I sit alone in self pity.
Wondering Who am I?
Comments about Empty Hills by Amy Louise Kerswell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl