Lawrence S. Pertillar
Doing It To Find My Own Solutions - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Even if I sat 'unsure'...
I'd have no doubts in my mind,
What it was I did.
And to do it,
With the best of my ability.
Acknowledging I was not seeking advice.
But doing it to find my own solutions.
Comments about Doing It To Find My Own Solutions by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda