Lawrence S. Pertillar
Doing What They Wish - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
When people can not accept direction...
They live their lives in denial and rejection.
And it is difficult to remove from them...
A mindset they within live in!
A mindset that has been programmed...
To believe reality is a sham.
And a deceit released feeds all their needs.
With a doing what they wish and as they please.
Believing that hypocrisy is something done religiously.
Are the ones who are producers of conflict.
Comments about Doing What They Wish by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda