Don’t Tell It Openly - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Tell me that you love my studs or bangles
Instead of saying that you love my flesh,
Which is true and which would make me blush.
You should not make me feel cheap in your eyes.
Comments about Don’t Tell It Openly by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl