Dork On Wheels(For Sister Charlotte) - Poem by catherine moll
Ya know that I love ya and I think you're swell
But there's something you must here, something I must tell
I hope you're not offened when I say
You don't strike me as a Biker Bitch but that's ok
Cause I know you got a wild side, I've seen it before
Remember at that bar you threw you're drink on the floor?
You have the potential if you choose
But you must burn the Capris and the Loafer shoes! !
So let the man dress you the way that he feels
Don't continue to be a Dork on Wheels
Comments about Dork On Wheels(For Sister Charlotte) by catherine moll
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl