The Love You Show - Poem by catherine moll
A touch from you is like a touch from a feather
Though your hands are strong and rough
A kiss from you is like a soft gentle whisper
Though your lips are'nt moist enough
When you speak my name you sound so loving
Though your voice is rather low
But when you look my way, there's no doubt.......
I feel the love that you show.
Comments about The Love You Show by catherine moll
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl