What Do You See? - Poem by catherine moll
What do you see when you look at me when we're standing face to face?
Do even see me standing here, are you in another place?
What do you see when you look at me when I'm sitting by your side?
Do you even see me sitting here, do I ever cross your mind?
What do you see when you look at me while we're lying in the bed?
Do you even see me crying here, or thinking of another instead?
What do you see when you look at me as I'm walking out the door?
Did you even see me leave this place, my heart dragging the floor?
What do I see when I look at you as you're sitting all alone?
I see a man who I truly once loved who sits upon his throne
Comments about What Do You See? by catherine moll
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl