Finally Deceased - Poem by catherine moll
So I finally died, let me rest in peace
I kicked the bucket, I am now deceased
No longer will I feel the pain and sorrow
That plaques our lives come tomorrow
Some may cry and grieve alone
Or maybe they'll gather secure in one home
Either way reality is this.......
I am dead, will I be missed! ! ! ! !
Comments about Finally Deceased by catherine moll
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda