Doubt - Poem by Melanie Emikohe
Doubt is that which hangs
on a cliff's edge_
Not one afoot on grounds,
neither the waters below.
But of all them dwellers,
it's got the keenest view;
to see the core of that
behind him, and that under.
Comments about Doubt by Melanie Emikohe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl