Tailor Bell Poems
- Broken Down Out of my mind Dug her up again Her shiny ...
- Again Every night I must give up to the next day Grow ...
- Not This Day Where ever she has gone Is there a thought of ...
- Fixing Insanity There I was hammering nails again into the ...
- From Tethys Late Groom Beyond my upper deck Before the open ...
- The Old Dance In twilight days of half meals We gathered ...
- Midway preferring not to read between the lines but rather ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Out of my mind
Dug her up again
Her shiny coat
My tears falling
Onto her perfect eyes
Please, oh please
My wails carried around
Come with me
My special clown
And flimsy leaves
Held her close
Until we were