Tailor Bell Poems
- Again Every night I must give up to the next day Grow ...
- Broken Down Out of my mind Dug her up again Her shiny ...
- Not This Day Where ever she has gone Is there a thought of ...
- Fixing Insanity There I was hammering nails again into the ...
- From Tethys Late Groom Beyond my upper deck Before the open ...
- The Old Dance In twilight days of half meals We gathered ...
- Midway preferring not to read between the lines but rather ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Every night I must give up to
the next day
Grow tired, retreat and fade away
My heart calling out for more time
My thoughts drifting off among
So I pray in the spare
My hopes, my dreams,
Yet into sleep I dive
full forward hurl
This other world might weigh
my mortal soil
To steal along the rich
and heady clay then
Slain by rising violins
So I must fall
And thus...I just fall...