Dream Night '16 - Lincoln Park Zoo - Poem by Ima Ryma
I hear a lot of noise, I do.
This young monkey should be asleep.
Tiz night time at Lincoln Park Zoo,
With human visitors - a heap!
I wonder what is going on,
To bring them out this time of night.
Tiz a Dream Night phenomenon,
So human kids with illness might
Enjoy an awesome time and place,
With us wild animals for real,
And do so at a caring pace.
For all of us - tiz a dream deal!
I'm just a kid, but it does seem
That each and ev'ry kid can dream!
Comments about Dream Night '16 - Lincoln Park Zoo by Ima Ryma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl