Dreams - Poem by Archana Prabahar
Dreams remain as feast after twilight
If we had an adorable day in the past.
Dreams, the reflection of mind, fetch
Happy hours for the happy soul.
Dreams, the vast imagination of mind
Fulfills the joy of heart at rest.
So solemnly dream for the self as well
For the world and for the need.
Imaginations, the powerful sword of
Achievement reflects as dreams at rest.
Comments about Dreams by Archana Prabahar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda