Trisha Kae Arizala
Drizzle Of Love - Poem by Trisha Kae Arizala
Oodles of thoughts piling up…
Wanting to come out in this
The voice of the docile being wants to be heard.
Collapses as it wants to explode.
Fusion of sudden feelings.
Like dust it sweeps through the air…
Dances with grace as it slowly
Drops to its reason…
Let the music be heard…
Let the song of affection be felt…
Let if flow. Ardently. Profusely.
Comments about Drizzle Of Love by Trisha Kae Arizala
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl