Lawrence S. Pertillar
Dumbfounded - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Using the same routines,
To polish up on achieving
The same results.
Although they profess to be professionals...
Many are left heartbroken!
Astounded and dumbfounded,
As to why their activities
Has yet to revive,
The minstrel era!
Claiming this oversight...
Is not humorous to them at all!
Since they did recall a time of full employment!
Comments about Dumbfounded by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl