Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. (June 15,1942 / Aravayal, karaikudi, Tamil Nadu, South India)
Dust Alone Cannot Be Shut. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
To shut to error
Is to shut to truth too,
As to shut to dust
Is to shut to air too.
Comments about Dust Alone Cannot Be Shut. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Friday, December 11, 2009
Poem Edited: Monday, December 21, 2009
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl