Eminence Seascape - Poem by heena pandya
The empyrean was reddish yellow,
I stood contemplating exorbitant sierra.
The zephyr was manrvring its rhythemic tune.
The sun coalesced in the firmament.
Far in the outskirts of landscape,
I espied the turquoise brook.
The waters had rebicund complexion.
As sun's silhoutte felt on verdent waters.
And far off a filigree, yellowish red filigree rauined the panorama.
The elegance of dawn was metamorphosed to dush.
The sky was replenishedwith crispness.
And the felicitous breeze was humming its tune.
And I stood there percieving the nature.
Comments about Eminence Seascape by heena pandya
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl