Emotional - Poem by jerry hughes
Lately I tend to get emotional.
May be it's the weight of years.
The accumalating awareness of,
'not enough time? '
So much to do -
so much I haven't done.
Now it's me,
against a relentless clock.
Comments about Emotional by jerry hughes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl